Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic generous and compassionate FEMALE for the position of a Care Giver. The objective of this role is to provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors / juniors to remain either in their homes or institutional environment.
As a CARE GIVER, you provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors juniors to remain in their homes. These services generally fall under three categories: • Companionship • Home Helper • Personal Care Companionship services are those that stimulate, encourage and assist an individual.
An individual must possess the minimum education, experience and skills to perform the primary and secondary responsibilities the job requirements.
Work experience in a similar role Additional qualifications include:
📌Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds.
📌Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
📌Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions.
📌Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
📌Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations.
📌 Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
📌 Ability to drive or take public transportation to client locations Additional Information FEMALE applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply
These services generally fall under three categories:
• Personal Care.
Companionship services are those that stimulate, encourage and assist an individual.
• Providing companionship and conversation.
• Providing stabilization and assistance with walking.
• Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items.
• Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders.
Home Helper services generally involve light housekeeping, errands or incidental transportation.
• Performing light housekeeping tasks or educational tasks.
• Washing and ironing laundry.
• Running errands.
• Accompanying clients to appointments.
Personal Care services are personal in nature and often include assistance with activities of daily living.
• Assisting with bathing.
• Assisting with grooming.
• Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues.
• Contributing to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life.
• Performing other reasonable duties as assigne.
• Reporting any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions.
• Regularly communicating with supervisor and office staff.
FULL TIME JOB.
LOCATION – VARIES.