• Overseeing the progress of all construction activities
• Ensuring all on-site workers adhere to the health and safety regulations
• Implementing industry best practices and safety protocols
• Hiring and evaluating the performance of the on-site workers.
• checking inventory and placing orders for building materials
• Ensuring all pieces of equipment are in working order and in good condition
• Performing first aid during emergencies
• Interpreting building plans and construction blueprints.
• Conducting site inspections to ensure it is free from any safety hazards
• Ensuring the workers follow site safety procedures
• Handling any on-site accidents with the uttermost care and awareness
• Maintaining an accurate attendance report of all construction site workers
• Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures
• Ensuring all emergency equipment is in place and in working order
• Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline
• Communicating the progress report to the Construction Project Manager.
• Attending any on-site meetings or events.
• Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Supervisor or any department in the construction company
• Basic knowledge of first-aid practices
• Familiarity with construction tools and equipment
• Knowledge of health and safety standards
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Ability to work for long hours
• Ability to interpret technical documents and blueprints
• Critical thinker and possessing troubleshooting ability
• Ability to offer a high level of customer service.
• Detail-oriented and a team player.
Click here to apply
Monthly pay ranges from 75k-95k.
We are looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Site Supervisor to oversee all our construction projects. You will be monitoring on-site day-to-day activities and reporting the progress status to the Construction Project Manager. Besides, you will be keeping a watchful eye on the Contractors as well as Construction Workers.
Minimum Qualification: Degree.
Experience Level: Mid level.
Experience Length:3 years